Thursday, January 19, 2012

Punished and Humbled

I had temper tantrum the other night and I dnt want to get into all the details, but last night, I got punished. First, BJ used the paddle with holes and took me for an old fashioned over the knee trip, and paddled me several times, drawing it out in time, the longer it is has more impact on me than how hard it is, after that, he led me to the corner. I don't know how long, 5 minutes I think on my tippytoes, standing oon my tiptoes makes the burning in my bottom more intense. Then, he called me back over to him, I felt very humbled. This time, he had a different paddle, it is a thicker one with no holes. They both hurt with different kinds of hurt. He lectured me between the swats,  with the thicker paddle, he left my pajama bottoms on, but with the thinner one, I was bare-bottomed. after he was finiished, he helped me up, and I was in between his knees, on my knees, looking him in the eyes (not typical) he lectured me  few minutes and pulled me back over his knee for a few more swats. Then, he rubbed my back ad talked to me. He then pulled me back upp, holding me and making me feel safe and secure. Then, we prayed and worshipped for an hour, and then we went to bed and fell fast asleep, feeling very peaceful and relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment