Tuesday, January 17, 2012

meet us

meet us.  My name is Shorty and my husband is BJ. We are in a loving relationship. although, our relationship may be viewed "different" by some, and by some its just an ordinary thing. You see, If you saw us walking down the street, you would think of us as just any ordinary young newlyweds that are head over heels in love, but if you dig a little deeper, if we allowed you into our home, if we allowed you to see what and who we are, you find a woman who loves her husband and children, her neices and nephews, who tends to her husbands needs, a husband who cherishes his wife as his own flesh, an ephesians 5 man and a Titus 2 woman, now I fall short of what I ought to be often, nevertheless, i am striving to do better. now you may ask, what is so different about this then any other typical everyday couple, well, my husband chooses to discipline me when deemed neccesary. I chose this lifestyle. I agreed to it. I submitted to it. this is sort of my journey. now, you're meeting me a year into it, so bear with me. I am still learning, he is still learning. I am going to try to post articles that we write here on this blog, to work through my emotions, to record mishaps, punishments, to talk about being a submissive wife, to write personal devotions, my personal struggles,and my husband will share some too, about being an ephesians 5 mann, being aleader in the home, his own personal struggles, etc..so please bear with us on our journey.

2 comments: