Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my rules/my goals

My Rules/My Goals

1.. Obey without murmuring and disputing
2. No talking back or disrespect
3. answer all questions truthfully. No hiding things
4. Dress in appropiate appareal if there is company in the house.
(This would be a long skirt and a modest shirt)
No going outside in pajamas
5.  no arguing about church attendance
6.  No Gossping or backbiting
7.  no ignoring phone calls or texts. if i accidently miss a call
immidetaly return the call.
8. as a general rule, we do not watch tv in our home
9. do not drink, overtake medications, or anything else that
may be harmful to me.
10. do not spend money without asking first
11. Attend all scheduled appointments. (dr, dental, counseling, etc.)
12. Do a personal bible devotion daily. write about it and
share it with him.
13. No questioning his authority, especially at church or in public
14. Do not go for walks after dark without him with me
15. do not use micorwave
16. Take all prescribed medications as prescribed
17. do not use micorwaves
18. Limit caffiene consumption


My Goals
1. stay involved in our church family
2. attempt to give at least 2 home bible studies  a week
3. keep in contact with new members of church, encouraging them

1. teach little man about Jesus.
2.  start preschool with little man

1. Complete my bible study the personal one I am doing
2. Participate and begin more fundraisers for our church
3. Take a cake decoratin class

Will probably add more later



No comments:

Post a Comment