Sunday, March 11, 2012

seriously

okay I seriously need a laptop! I wish I could keep up with this blog better,but it is so hard
 when I am doing it all from mobile, and oh yah, half the time can't
 remember the password or the posts come out all funny looking.
So irritating! I'm not really a perfectionist, far from it, so I want to do
 something once and  thats it.  so I apologize if my blog is a slow-goini
I hope for that too change soon. As I read more and more blogs, its vry
Inspirational and it causes me to wonder if my waitress at a resturant
Has been recently spanked by her husband latley, or if the lady
 i look up too at church also has had a recent spanking from her husband.
 I haven't recently had any spankings myself, but mainly because well
I am recovering from surgery. not because I have not needed one.
I have discovered one thing, he is much better at matching my clothes
 than I am! and he is definetly an ephesians 5 man as he sacrificalllly
 was at my beckon call for the last week as if I was a needy two year old.
Poor guy! As much as I want to test the boundaries, its probably
Best if I don't..I kinda already got myself in a bit of trouble and had some time
To reflect and rethink that position..so..everythings good and today gonna be
Lazy and hope to try and write more on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment