Monday, March 12, 2012

day of my reckoning

I think that is a good way to put it. I have been healing, thankfully to BJs help, for that man has been waiting on me for the last two weeks, and dealing with my stubborn attitude of, cacan do what I want, even if I did just have surgery. I'm a "tough"woman, but we learned so much through this. I learned how to lean on him more, and how to ask for help, and well, not so sure what he learned other than how to be firm with me bc I can be quite persistent when want something bad enough. Well, apparently, I was trying to take over everything the last few weeks also. last night, I was mouthing off, well I feel better so can do that! (Not) he noticed I feel better and gave me just a few swats with the lightweightpaddle, and then madde me stand in the corner and then its off to bed you go missy, and put the phone and books away too...ugh! pure torture! so then  talked his ear off until he swatted me with his hand telling me  to hush it up! now some of you DD women seem to want too have this and it causes respect and all that other stuff. well, I want to kick, scream, huff,puff and throw a tantrum of a fit!!  and I began too and I suppose he seen that coming since he said if you fight me, I will paddle you and stand you in the corner, so I thought twice, wrapped my arms around him, and closed my eyes and said goodnight. well, today came, and trash was piling up, his job, not mine, and he does not like if I try to help, but he will let it pile up frever, and e just had an argument about the trash the other day, so I mention it and say trash is full, well right before he goes to work, its piled up good now, so just go over there and take matter into my own hands, well first there was a swat on my bottom, then next thing I know, he says go get the paddle and I am like I did not do anything, and he says you are trying to take control over this house and have had it, well yeah yeah, so what? well, he paddled and know wht to thnk, he paddled until was good and in tears and even realize was crying. feel better now, much better. uess  just knew after 2 or 3 wks of that build up, just needed oe.

2 comments:

  1. I was going to say...all the little paddlings were sort of just egging you on. They didn't get to the core of things till he finally took you in hand properly.

    Happens here too, you are not alone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Susie! Good to know! And yeah it definetly was egging me on, I am horrible at blogging on here and don't even know if my posts make sense bc there are so many typos!

    ReplyDelete